- This event has passed.
Parliament of the World’s Religions
November 1, 2018 - November 7, 2018
The Oldest, Largest, Most Diverse and Inclusive Global Interfaith Event is Coming to Toronto!
We call upon peoples of faith and conscience to stand for a more just, peaceful, and sustainable world and join thousands of interfaith activists from around the world at the 2018 Parliament of the World’s Religions.
For its 2018 theme, the Parliament draws from movements of goodwill and cross-cultural respect that are embodied in the spirit of the interfaith movement:
The Promise of Inclusion, the Power of Love:
Pursuing Global Understanding, Reconciliation, and Change
The 7th Parliament of the World’s Religions will feature more than 500 programs and events across six major tracks:
- The Women’s Track: The Dignity of Women Across the World’s Wisdom Traditions
- Countering War, Hate & Violence Track: Peace and Love: Not War, Hate & Violence
- Climate Action Track: Care for Our Earth, Responsibility for Our Future
- The Indigenous Peoples’ Track: The Spiritual Evolution of Humanity & Healing Our Mother Earth
- The Next Generations Track: Interfaith Has No Age, Youth Voices for Change
- Justice: Advancing Concrete Change Toward a Just, Peaceful, and Sustainable World (organized by CPS partner EcoCiv)
Visit parliamentofreligions.org for information on speakers, programs, schedule, registration, and more.